In 2011, Mike began sharing his insights and perspectives with audiences throughout Maryland. In 2015, He founded Mike Shelah Consulting to work directly with companies and sales professionals across the United States. Mike is a frequent podcast guest and can be seen on Fox45 in Baltimore. A resident of Westminster Maryland since 2005, Mike is a dedicated: husband, father and community advocate.
- Effective sales managers have a willingness to listen to their salespeople
- It's a great feeling when someone pays me for my mind
- There is a direct correlation between emotional intelligence and sales success
- Your perspective is shaped by your beliefs
- Sales success comes from managing the expectations of your boss, your customers and yourself
Connect with Mike